Followers

Friday 12 October 2007

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh-tishhhhhhhhhh-ooooooooooooo

My fingers are literally stroking the keys as I type. Top-pal (A.K.A: Laptop) and I are both recovering from a Vernacular (invented) Virus - VV just sings drama. Following a heavy dosage of; Cough-meddi, Uniflu, Strepsils and other painkilling / numbing materials we have come to the conclusion that, hot water with lashings of lemon, honey and ginger really knocks any antibiotic out of the park.

Lectures have not seen much of me, nor has anyone else for that matter. Hence whilst cooped up in my boudoir, I have been chomping at the bit to blog all week, but when top-pal is out of the game, then the ball comes to a grinding halt. There was a stage when we couldn't even be exposed to wireless or suchlike, this was when the VV was at it's peak.

Today took the biscuit, in several respects... It included; A (car!) breakdown, Deportion from several computer labs on campus, Copious amounts of coughing and Getting locked out of the house ..... (wait for it) ..... in the rain! However out of every bad, I like to derive not a good, but a thought.............



........"Aaaaaaaaaahhh-tishhhh-ooooooo"
- Á tu souhait, Toplab!............

.........During one of the lab stints I was in the heat of blog-bleaaah, when I got kicked out because of a shortage of computers for a class. Mehhh made in heaven at the time which caused serious disgruntlement on my part as I had to dump my half written rant.



"Yes and, why did this happen?"

Lets dig! It is possible that such a negative blog would have dampened the mood of my on-going upbeat blog, or perhaps in getting thrown out, I left the chips that were on my shoulder behind. Looking into these things only gives them more clarity, which in turn, makes them easier to accept and understand. The harder I polish, the more they shine.

A heartfelt thank you to those who made today (and this sickweek) so... extraordinary. Lesson learned; Never again will I take Toplab's health (nor my own!) for granted. We are ripping it up along the road to recovery.

My belief that everything happens for a reason has been re-enforced. Finding the reason is the adventure. A hero of mine puts his worldwide success and achievement down to these words;
"Pain is temporary, quitting lasts forever"

He is of course, The Lance Armstrong.

I say; "NEVER QUIT!
Withstand whatever pain is induced for there is ALWAYS reasoning behind it."

No comments: