Followers

Thursday 8 November 2007

Another Won bytes the dust…

Sir Prise
Won


- “Hurry! ….. (whistle blows)……… Quickly……… Jump on!

- “I cordially welcome you aboard The Surprise Ride.
Congratulations on getting this far, you are one of the privileged ones who has made it on time.”


- “Phew, Phooof, Phwoarrrrrr, I’m scared….”


- “I beg your pardon, allow me to introduce myself, they call me, Sir Prise. We are going on a journey together to explore the ‘Surprise-world’ of CALL, there is nothing that won’t happen on this ride, except boredom… obviously!”


- “Bu…bu….bu…bu…butt…ttt..t, is there a wi-fi zone onboard?”



- “Young fellow, our first course of travel is; Tabletology. What you will experience is nothing short of revolutionary.”


- “My name is Won, and I am truly honoured to be apart of The Tabletography Expedition.”


- “Won, it is a pleasure. Join me in the cocktail lounge for a Tablihito or a Tabletoliton?”


- “I believe we are going to change the world”





No comments: