Followers

Thursday 29 November 2007

Brainstorm... with sunny spells

Technology's influence on my language learning has surprised me for six today.

Whilst doing some 'light' reading on the presence of the french language around the world, especially in the minority countries I stumbled upon language exercises encompassing my memory of the documents that I had just read. Interestingly, there was no warning of these excercises when I launched into the articles, in fact, had I known, I actually wonder if I would've even read them in the first place

- "Poppycock!"

Such excercises popped up as soon as pressed 'home' to go back to base for another article. These varied consisted of 'cloze', matching and translating excercises.

Sans doute, c'est vraiment interessánt.

What's more... when reading these articles I was using two tabs, one with the english version of the article and the other with the translated french version.

- "Oooh lá lá!"

No comments: